Downloads & Resources
Here is a one-page flyer on Prop1. Print it out and discuss it with your neighbors!
Here are PDF files for the sign below, ready for printing, in various sizes:
- 18”×24” — for yard signs — download PDF (also available for order from Zazzle.)
- 11”×17” — poster — download PDF
- 8½”×11” — small sign, letter-sized paper — download PDF
- 8½”×11”, 2-up — two flyers per letter-sized sheet of paper — download PDF
On the Levy Lid & Levy Lid Lifts
The Municipal Research and Services Center (MRSC), a nonprofit organization that helps local governments in Washington State, provides an excellent explainer describing how Levy Lid Lifts work. (Shoreline’s Proposition 1 is a “Permanent Multi-Year Lid Lift”.)
King County Department of Elections’ page on Shoreline Proposition 1.
- RCW 84.55 is the State law that governs how the Levy Lid (and Levy Lid Lifts) work.
- The King County Department of Elections’ page on Shoreline Proposition 1.
Increases in Property Assessed Values
- Article in the Shoreline Area News on the increases in assessed values in Shoreline.